We provide counselling and therapy to individuals, couples, and their families who have diverse life issues. These problems may include self-confidence, education, marriage, career, parenting, interpersonal or intergenerational relationships, or more emotional aspects of one's life. We help clients identify their concerns and problems, develop strategies to cope with and address their issues, and we do so in a respectful, empathetic manner. Our ultimate goal is to help clients deal with life situations more effectively and grow towards a harmonious family life.
Individual Counselling is aimed at helping you to cope with the ups and downs of everyday life, with stresses that can cause anxiety and depression. Individual Counselling can assist in coping with personal relationship issues (home or work), depression, anxiety, anger, loneliness, low self-esteem, separation and divorce, loss and grief related to unemployment, health, death of a loved one, etc.
Counselling can help Couples who are experiencing relationship difficulties such as poor communication, lack of intimacy, affairs, extended family pressures, or contemplating separation/divorce, etc. Counselling can help relationship building, restoring intimacy, increasing healthy communication, conflict resolution, problem solving, or other relationship concerns.
Family counselling helps with issues such as parenting, family relationships, separation and divorce, stresses of parent/child conflict, single parent families, blended families, dual career families, cultural adjustments, etc.
- Contemporary Young Children Management - 8 sessions
- Contemporary Adolescent Management - 8 sessions
- to achieve self-awareness of their own parenting styles
- to explore different ways in parenting styles and find a suitable style to fit to the family.
- To gain knowledge and improve the effectiveness of parenting in order to match the changing generation and culture.
Partner Assault Response Group in Cantonese, Mandarin and Vietnamese - 16 sessions
- to develop a better understanding of domestic violence and its impact on the family and society at large;
- to take increased responsibility for one's own behaviour and to understand that being abusive is a matter of choice;
- to learn that there are alternate ways of expressing anger other than using violence;
- to develop and implement better anger and stress management skills;
- to rebuild a better, safer and more harmonious relationship with their family members;
- to share experience and receive support from other men who have similar problems
Youth Plus (focused group)
Our youth program, YouthPlus, aims to help youths between the ages of 14 - 24 in meeting the challenges of their education, peer, family relationship and future careers.
The program consists of:
- Leadership Training
- Volunteer Training
- Psycho-educational workshops
- Community activities
Fee For Service:
We charge affordable fees on some of our programs, such as the Partner Assault Response (PAR) Program and the Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Other services are provided at no cost.